Monday 15 June 2015

Follyhouse Photography

I have been involved in providing makeup services for some great fashion shoots recently involving Follyhouse Photography with a variety of professional models, hair stylists and professional stylists. In a recent shoot in April we had a wonderful day with Miss Coventry model Marie Petrou, photographer Kevin Watts and myself as makeup artist. You can check out my website at for more fashion shoots. It is always a delight to work with professionals and I enjoyed the whole days shoot immensely



Marie Petrou - pictured above - is not just a beautiful model with striking features but also a pleasure to work with. Being Miss Coventry, she has now entered for the crown of Miss England 2015 for which I wish her the very best of luck.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely work as usual Caroline. You are so very very good at what you do. Thankyou for working with me.

    ReplyDelete